10128 Parcel For Sale , Third Space (198, 94, 70) - Moderate

AirRescue91

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you're interested in 10128 Parcel in the Jeogeot Gulf area I am Selling my parcel As recent this morning the front parcel is open to all to get to the 10128 by airplane only, so this spot be nice for small airline group or small business This spot is not for me due to No sea area for my coast guard boat...Asking price as right now12,288 which is very cheap.

Edited by AirRescue91

{update information} Asking price as right now 14,808 And the lowest price will be 7,404L which is very cheap.If you're interested still Speak with me.as the parcel will not show for sale sign trying to get Lindens right they so if you will like to buy it please Message  ღMs.AmberTantღ (airrescue91) thank you Hope to get it sold before 08-1-2022

Edited by AirRescue91

On 7/19/2022 at 12:08 AM, AirRescue91 said:

If you're interested in 10128 Parcel in the Jeogeot Gulf area I am Selling my parcel As recent this morning the front parcel is open to all to get to the 10128 by airplane only, so this spot be nice for small airline group or small business This spot is not for me due to No sea area for my coast guard boat...Asking price as right now is 14,808 which is very cheap.Location:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Third Space/167/127/34

Edited by AirRescue91
change price and added location

10128 sqm 3477 prims - Small Waterway - Land for Sales Price 10,000 & lowest price will accept - 7,644

all you have to do is right click land and buy land the parcel is set for sale as 1:00 pm SLT time

The green spot is the parcel sizebut they is Abandoned Land to the south and west of the parcel so you could expand

Lloyd Overland is the owner of the front parcel but he very Friendly to allow you to Sail out to Protected Jeogeot Gulf  sea area

Conor Ronan (conorpatrickronan)has recent bought the parcel Next to me so he is very Friendly too!!

best wish to all who buy this parcel it very nice sizse for about anything.

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Third Space/199/112/28

10128 sqm 3477 prims - Small Waterway - Land for Sales Price 15,288_001.png

10128 sqm 3477 prims - Small Waterway - Land for Sales Price 15,288_002.png

Edited by AirRescue91
update Price /information / photo added
  • Confused 1

{Update Information}

10128 sqm 3477 prims - Small Waterway - Land for Sales Price 7,128 all you have to do is right click land And buy land or Buy for group

you wil have to return my object on land If i am not online or on sim at the time of buy..

If you have any question fee freel to Message  ღMs.AmberTantღ (airrescue91)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.