Hiring Events Manager and Hosts- Fun Mainland Experiences!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! I'm a mainland experience creator hosting a number of publicly available experiences along mainland roadways and waterways. I offer more spaces to connect, share time, and meet new friends, and would like to start offering events at some of the locations around mainland for the benefit of all. 

Check out some of my experiences here: Fun Experiences – AscendBnB

I'm looking for an events manager and hosts for various locations to hold fun, engaging experiences that feature art, music, discussion topics, or silly shared times. Here's a little bit more about the roles: 

Events Manager
--

Time commitment: ~ 10 hours per month, 2 hours per week
Pay: $1,000L per week

The events manager creates themed events for AscendBnB locations around mainland, with a focus on rotating spaces and event types per week. They co-create event ideas, then work on execution by spreading word about the event via social channels, scheduling hosts and talent, and being present during the event for help and support. 

Host

---

Time commitment: 2 events per week, ~ 1 hour per event 
Pay: $500L per week 

Hosts are the social center of events held at AscendBnB, and act as emcee, being on-call during events. Working with the events manager, talent, and the audience, the host ensures that everyone has a good time during events. 

Each position is paid weekly on Fridays, and is suited for someone who has flexible availability, a willingness to be creative, experience running SL events/groups, experience with social media and sharing with SL audiences, and a strong sense of community. If interested in either position, please contact Soull Starlight in world with a notecard sharing the role you're interested in, your experience, and your time availability. Looking forward to co-creating fun events with you!

Edited by Soull Starlight

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.