making friends in SL!

BlazeinRaven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seeking friends in SL, any age, any gender, 420 and LGBTQ friendly, likes everyone I don't judge. can't edit my other post, so made this  one. I Want to meet new people who actually like/want to leave their platforms, go explore hang out,.go shopping, watch movies, or whatever really, likes skippo hand and foot cheesey,.going bowling, and much more. I mainly like talking on voice, and playing games on PC. Looking for long term friends. Those who will actually respond after sending messages to another. I have met some really great people from here,  with time zones and so much that gets in the way, I'm back looking for friends, and not just looking to filling my friends list up with people that don't reply or login again after first meeting. thank you kindly and I hope you have a great day 😄

Edited by BlazeinRaven
Added info
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hey gems <3;

would love to be friends as i'm very new and only know one person || think they tired of me lol jk xD|| :( the person who brought me to the game ,i absolutely love exploring sl and shopping  { even if it's to just look lol}  , love tv\movies{ i made one for my room ^-^ movie nightss , yayz , and i can also do your  nails <3; i make prim clothing\nails\ jewelry  { would make clothes from blender but i don't got extra money right now to link card .and can't upload mesh} , it would be so nice to have others to bounce ideas off off for nails \ scripts and stuff  and just have fun :3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 7:05 AM, Azgalia said:

Hello I understand that people talking once and being iddle in my list too...

I am looking for active friends that hang out!

Please IM me if you want to meet up! I am open to anyone :)

Honestly didn't see these till today but I'm trying to get back into sl and would love to add you all, I will see about getting around to it today after football lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.