๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡The Moonblood Family

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there my follow Roleplayers,

I am Queen Kiyoko of the Moonblood Kingdom. We’re recruiting Knights, Archers, Guards, Mages and much much more. If you wish to be a merchant for us that is an option as well or you are just a simple traveler you are most welcomed here as well. What we seek is people who are loyal and who are willing to do what they can for our kingdom, we are a safe haven for all who come and go, if you have an enemy, do not be afraid we will protect you to the best of our abilities. 

If you are a small one (child rper) we are looking for loving children to be part of our family, as we are on the search for 2 sets of twins, twin boys, and a twin little girl for my son as well, even if you do not wish to be a twin and just want to be a child of ours you are most welcome to do so. We are a big family after all, if you wish to know more about us on joining as one of our children please feel free to message me as my legacy name is Coffeeluver23 on Second Life, and if you are on IMVU my name is KiyokoMoonblood on there, and I available on both platforms but I do have a discord I am more frequently on if you wish for that please message me and I will gladly give it to you

Feel free to message me on second life or on IMVU, or if need be through the forums and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

The_MoonBlood_Kingdom.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there my follow Roleplayers,

I am Queen Kiyoko of the Moonblood Kingdom. We’re recruiting Knights, Archers, Guards, Mages and much much more. If you wish to be a merchant for us that is an option as well or you are just a simple traveler you are most welcomed here as well. What we seek is people who are loyal and who are willing to do what they can for our kingdom, we are a safe haven for all who come and go, if you have an enemy, do not be afraid we will protect you to the best of our abilities. 

If you are a small one (child rper) we are looking for loving children to be part of our family, as we are on the search for 2 sets of twins, twin boys, and a twin little girl for my son as well, even if you do not wish to be a twin and just want to be a child of ours you are most welcome to do so. We are a big family after all, if you wish to know more about us on joining as one of our children please feel free to message me as my legacy name is Coffeeluver23 on Second Life, and if you are on IMVU my name is KiyokoMoonblood on there, and I available on both platforms but I do have a discord I am more frequently on if you wish for that please message me and I will gladly give it to you

Feel free to message me on second life or on IMVU, or if need be through the forums and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

The_MoonBlood_Kingdom.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.