Looking for friends

Damien Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Zayne Morningstar here.

I'm looking for new beginnings and new friends. I am an openly gay male in my late 30's from the East coast United States. I enjoy chatting, exploring, dancing, shopping, DJing, and much more.

I am a spiritualist/Wiccan/tarot card reader/empath who enjoys talking about all things supernatural and unexplained events/situations. 

I am currently only using mobile until the end of May due to some health issues and a few surgeries I had, currently getting physical therapy. 

Also I had a below the knee amputation nearly three years ago.

If you would like to chat and link up, feel free to add me. I can respond to messages.

• Like 3

On 3/18/2022 at 1:20 PM, Zayne Morningstar said:

Hey Zayne Morningstar here.

I'm looking for new beginnings and new friends. I am an openly gay male in my late 30's from the East coast United States. I enjoy chatting, exploring, dancing, shopping, DJing, and much more.

I am a spiritualist/Wiccan/tarot card reader/empath who enjoys talking about all things supernatural and unexplained events/situations. 

I am currently only using mobile until the end of May due to some health issues and a few surgeries I had, currently getting physical therapy. 

Also I had a below the knee amputation nearly three years ago.

If you would like to chat and link up, feel free to add me. I can respond to messages.

Sl - MelaninBlasian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I hope you're doing well. I might be a little late for reply here but I'd also like to be friends with someone who is interested in spirituality. For me, I don't do tarot but stones (minerals) and some shamanic technics work for me quite well. I'm open to learn and discuss more about this topic. Lately, shopping and modifying my avi is the only thing I do in SL and it's not as much fun anymore since I'm mostly alone. 35, Europe (SLT + 8 )

Edited by Horislava

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.