Event Developer Needed.

Makaira Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to host my first event. Being that it is my first, I was advised I should work with a developer. Looking for highly skilled developer with proven experience or suggestions of who to contact for event planning/set up. I have the what, the who, the when and where. I lack the how. Thanks in advance! 

• Like 2

Thank you Barry. I wrote down and will reach out to you soon............ I also missed communication from an event manager. I signed out as soon as the message came through and did not catch the name. If you see this please comment here so I can reach out to you about what I am looking for. Thank you.

On 3/4/2022 at 4:08 PM, Makaira Kiyori said:

I want to host my first event. Being that it is my first, I was advised I should work with a developer. Looking for highly skilled developer with proven experience or suggestions of who to contact for event planning/set up. I have the what, the who, the when and where. I lack the how. Thanks in advance! 

Hi Makaira Kiyori. My names Kevin. You need an event developer/planner I can do this and have lots of experience both in world and RL. I run a festival and event network on Facebook in RL with 20.000 followers. I'm good at social media good at planning events as I work at RL festivals. I also host my own events in SL. I have experience with SL website events listing. I'm also in various advertising groups. Tomorrow I'll message you in world and we can chat.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.