Best way to meet new friends? Icebreaker Nights :D

Elise Fugazi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I started hosting game nights at my SL home (usually on Tuesday at 7pm SLT) as a way to create a chill, friendly environment for people to meet other people (that's what it's all about right!?)

Each game night group is never more than 10-12 people which allows socially anxious folks who would get overwhelmed in a large gathering to socialize as well as enough people for the extroverts.

Sometimes we might just start a conversation around Mad Pea's social cards or play some Greedy in the hot tub - but by the end of the night we are chatting up a storm.

If you'd like an invite to my next icebreaker night just IM me (Elise Fugazi) and I'll add you to my list and notify you a day before. 😀

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to post a picture from the last night's game night (did it on Monday instead because I mixed up my days).

We ended up playing Greedy in the hot tub but I'll be scouring for more fun group games like Forbidden Words... if you stumble upon any fun PG activities that would be great as a group please let me know!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.