Rancher in search of Hand and Farm animals.

Jezabell Barbosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I have a small ranch and farm where I live with my children. The ranch primarily consists of teegle horses, some beYou chickens, random mesh pigs and cows. There are also plots for beYou fruits and vegetables, some fruit trees,  and vegetation that needs to be tended too. I am looking for a person to be our ranch hand, this 'job' would consist of caring for our animals (literally just click the troths for food and water), watering and weeding, greeting guests, possibly leading trail rides and making sure my grandson's aren't drinking inside the barn. Any and all RP outside of that is at your discretion and encouraged. The sim is moderate. The sim is family/community and there will be children that come and go. The kids are accustomed to adult avatars who drink, smoke and cuss. 

A small trailer/RV or cabin on a small plot would be your pay for this position. You would have complete privacy in your home. You would be expected to spend some time on the farm, popping by every now and then, sending  messages occasionally. Gender doesn't matter, prefer humanish, English speaking, someone in US time zones who can be online in the evenings.

If you ever wanted to live on a ranch, wanted some light casual farm/ranch RP, or would do some RP for a free place to live- please message me here.

------------

Farm Animals.

Also looking for farm animals or rather individuals who would like to RP as a farm animal. Prefer you stay in character in local and prefer your farm animal avatar be realistic looking. Not looking for any fantasy animals at this time. We are an active family with a ranch and farm who would love to share our lives with others in this capacity. There are many children in my family so you might get chased or hugged or ridden on, but never treated unkindly. Ideally, you would be English typing, someone in the US time zones who can be online in the evenings. As a farm animal you can come and go as you please there are no expectations of time spent. The sim is moderate and although it is natural for animals to mate, this will not be allowed on our ranch. Please keep your bits hidden and that kind of RP off property. Ideally we would love a family dog, horses, cows, but would be open to any farm animals.

Please message me here.

Hope to hear from Y'all soon.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.