Getting to know you.

gogamersai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to the ones who celebrate! First I am going to apologize for my horrible spelling an grammar. That is not why I am here. I am here to tell you about Some great Motorcycle Riding Destinations. I usually try out a new track every night or every other night and if its really good I will stop and take pictures of interesting things about the track. About myself, I started playing Second Life just shy of 3 months now and couldn't figure out my bike till I happened upon Diamondback Track. I had happened upon the owner in a round about way asking for information from the dj school which at the time I had no clue was connected to a motorcycle track, to being invited to a party which was a blast, then to being taught on the track how to ride my motorcycle, then invited on a ride out the next day. Since then I've been hooked and can't get enough of exploring new tracks and perfecting my skills as a motorcyclist. Since I have mentioned Diamondback here I will tell you a bit about it. You start on ground level with a Bikers mall where you can find everything you need for your bike or just get a new custom made bike for yourself by one of the MC in residence. He is usually there on the Sim in the morning SL time. Goes by Roastie. Look him up he does a great job! If you want to test out one of his creations he has a Red on display straight across from the mc board. Should be near where the cannon is set up. Back to the SIM. One of the nice things about this sim is that you can REZ your bike anywhere on the sim so that if you happen to loose your bike its all good just pick it up and put it back on the track. We all fall off those tracks were unfamiliar with. So start point is at the mc board. from there you go to up a man made taurine into your first cave and up to the first part of the track. From there the real excitement starts! you see a volcano that was the VPs club at one point in the past spewing lava everywhere. Then you see a calm little beach area. The higher you go up and the more the track twists and turns you can see that this track is no joke. With jumps and hills and some catch your breath 90deg turns it keeps you guessing to what comes next. Im not going to give you all the levels I think you should experience it for yourself. I will give hint to a partial resembling a hotwheels track, a gaming partial, and an optical illusion partial.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.