Red alert

LukyK

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a red light beacon and sound alarm that turns on when someone lands on my parcel.

Can you recommend something I can buy on Marketplace or are you able and willing to create it for me? I can pay for that.

Thanks a lot.

8 hours ago, LukyK said:

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a red light beacon and sound alarm that turns on when someone lands on my parcel.

Can you recommend something I can buy on Marketplace or are you able and willing to create it for me? I can pay for that.

Thanks a lot.

I think I'll make a red-light Intruder Alert. Once I make it I'll post it to Marketplace and send you a link. I'm not sure about "beacon" in the sense of a vertical light column that penetrates all structures, nor do I know how to project beams of light (I know it can be done but I've never researched how; and that requires "Advanced Lighting Model", which can be laggy), but I can make a red cylinder that toggles from "dull red, normal brightness" to "bright red, full bright". I'll see if I can find a Star Trek "red alert" sound clip and attach it to the object as MOAP. And I've already designed a security orb (see the "Security Orb" listing in the "Convoluted Sentience" market), so I know how to scan for intruders (there are several methods, actually). May take a day or two though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.