DJ NIKKI's Infamous All Hallow's Eve Bash Returns October 31st 6-8PM Mystery at Willuna Point

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there my fellow ghosts and goblins, I am so happy to return to the decks and celebrate my favorite time of year at House of Willuna!

We have something special this year, and will be holding our Halloween Party at the grand opening of our newest attraction,  DeLite House!  Partying in the shadow of this impressive structure, where legends tell of a dark mystery lurking in the black waters below. A recent expedition sent to unlock it's secret has gone missing.  Maybe a clue lies inside.  But be warned, not all who enter this tower return... or return the same.

And out on the dance floor, I have great themed playlist of all my favorite Halloween tunes, prizes for costumes and the best staff in SL on hand to make sure you have the best Halloween with the gang at Willuna. Hope to see you there for my biggest party of the year!

Scare Ya Lata!

-DJ NIKKI

DJ NIKKI's All Hallow's Eve Bash 2021

Where: DeLite House @ House of Willuna

51631806161_de6488ef72_c.thumb.jpg.860538b37765ec8475c7b5e0c27d9f2e.jpg

side effects may include: inability to sit still, toe tapping, gyrating hips, urges to strike up conversation, cosmic dread, prophetic dreams, adorable abominations, eldritchitus

Edited by nikkidelite

it's almost time my ghouls!  I have my tunes all picked out for tonight! But you know me, I just couldnt pair it down to 2 hours, there is just so much Halloween themed music that I love!

So the pre show starts at 5pm SLT , featuring some super creepy and campy 60's underground garage and psychedelic rock.  Come hang out early, get a good spot on the dance floor and maybe take a tour of the haunted Lighthouse... if you dare!!!!  We got all kinds of music to groove to all night long. 

Can wait to see you all for my biggest party of the year!  

unnamed.thumb.png.52340091f4475407320202d939f70bc2.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.