❄️BIG Off-Season Snow Special ❄️ L$ 99/week for 175 prim - 2048 SQM - Fully Furnished Winter Cabin, SUNSET, Protected Waterfront ❄️ Not a skybox!

Alexis Crisp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Need a temporary home until ❄️ December 1, 2021 ❄️ or sooner? I have a great deal for you!

• A stunning, waterfront (and protected SIM EDGE) SUNSET parcel for just L$ 99/week with 175 prim extra to use as you see fit.
  • The parcel is a full 2048 SQM and is very roomy. There is an ice-skating rink, hot tub, fire pit and beautiful fireplace inside... very cozy! The furniture is high end, much of it is from Nutmeg.
  • Cabin is fully furnished and decorated, as well as outside is landscaped. Theme is winter/snow (hence the discount and availability only until December 1, 2021)
  • Minor personal items can be removed from the home while you use it; however the majority of the landscaping and furnishings must stay. Any photographs or personal trinket items that don't fit the them will removed for you. If there are questions, please ask me ahead of time.
  • PRIVATE LAND GROUP, rez rights, access/ban list, rez your own orb (or use one of mine). Full media rights. You cannot deed to your own group, but the group the land is deeded to is PRIVATE.

TELEPORT NOW ---> ❄️http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Klaw/3/103/22

• You may rent the home any length of time from today until December 1, 2021. On December 1, 2021, you must vacate, there is no option to stay longer. I will open this rental back up in the Spring. If you pay beyond December 1, 2021, you will be refunded. 

*Parcel is in no way, shape or form affiliated with Crisp Estates, the land company I own. This is my own personal winter home up for temporary rent. There is *NO* sailing allowed.

image.png.76486940983890c5fe4972fe5bd7416b.png image.png.eabe7e3c93cb06027a9c0db8a25bca42.pngimage.thumb.png.939f0afb648898087538cf8cc66e9001.png

Edited by Alexis Crisp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.