Looking to Share Homestead with RP Store Owner!

Fanta UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Henlo! 

I am looking for a fantasy rp (or even cyberpunk) store owner, who is looking to expand or have a mainstore! I acquired a homestead recently and not only am I looking to open a minor RP sim, I am also looking to share space with somebody into such. I prefer someone who has experience, fits the fantasy/sci-fi genre, and maybe even RP themselves.

The cost per week is 1500L, for 500LI. This is also subject the change! I can increase the prim amount but it depends on the RP rentals LI allotment (so far, I must have 600LI free for rentals + a bit of free room for any creation rezzing... cuz if ya don't have LI to test, then what is the point really of having somewhere, lol?).

You'll have free-range to design your store (I can change whatever store layout or design you want as well, tbh). I also have a platform available to test creations and booth designs, that you will have access to. You can do whatever on that platform, as long as it isn't LI heavy (again, homestead, they have a max of 5k LI, plus I want 600LI free space for rentals and all since I do have plans of it being a small rp sim which may grow, depending on things).

You can also have a free RP rental of your choice as long as it stays within the prim allotment for that specific rental. I can also plop down a rental of up to 100LI if you want.

Which, RP rentals are kindaaaa open? I don't have the homestead on search yet cuz still buildin. BUT! I have the casper and all up, as well as where exactly the rentals will go, for the most part. I just need to decorate the areas outside and around the rentals.

I don't have teleports set up for the areas, so it's kinda a landmark hop-around kinda thing (I'll give you all that you need in LMs if interested). The only thing that WILL NOT have a teleport directly to, is the creation/store platform as that is a private area. Heck I might put up a security orb, just to help deter people from poppin in and being like "WHAT U BUILDIN HMMM?"

~~~

If interested or have any questions, or you just wanna look around to see if you like it, please contact me~! If you know anybody who miiight be interested in sharing a store, please do share!

I am Fantasia {Muiregwen Resident}! I am the owner of {Soleil et Lune}, for more info on who exactly I am. :> (We can also be frens n stuff... I like frens <3 )

~~~

Screenshot of Store Layout Preview (subject to change) ~ https://gyazo.com/207d4919eb78058a60c0da954e122176

UPDATE!!

I am making updates to the land and redesigning the build a bit. I relocated the space for the shop locations plus the lil OOC area for the rp.

I will still have the store rental (6000k a month, for 500LI store space (thinking you can put down a building of your choosing), plus a rp rental, store platform... some other stuff). RP rentals scattered around. Tbh, if you wanna help build up the sim, more than just the store stuff, I am perfectly happy with it :D 

Its not open for RP and store stuff yet, but I am open to people exploring around and seeing what the current layout is. I have teleporters up to different areas, nothing is really off-limit, except the platform i have for the store, which you can tp to easily anyways, lol

LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Starlight Shores/136/98/1826

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.