tribe/family/friends

Ayla Firehart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, 

I'm looking to make more friends, more meaningful connections.  I'm looking for my tribe, my people, my family.  I've been in sl a long long time, as an introvert I've been good with a small group of people.  But as we all know people fade in and out of our lives and sl as rl becomes more and more demanding.  So I've been finding I have a lot of free time and not many people to fill it with.  

A little about me:

I'm in my early 40's, and I work full time.  I'm poly, sapio, a geek.  I love taking pictures in sl and expressing myself through that medium.  This means I shop a lot too...maybe that's just my excuse? Something cute to wear for a picture.  Either way I do a lot of both I suppose, shopping and pictures.  I love learning new things, and a bit of a science nerd.  Not that I think I'm all that smart, I just think there are a lot of cool things to learn about.  I lean left of center politically but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the differences in how others think.  I'm an infp if that means anything to people, I know it's not exactly scientific but it's interesting how well that fits who I feel like I am.  I'm quiet by nature but that doesn't mean I won't talk your ear off once I get more comfortable with you.

I'm not sure what else to say about myself.  I guess I just wanted to put a bit more than "hi looking for friends" kinda post, cause those mostly feel like... "please entertain me"  I do have stuff to offer.  I'm a good listener, I love deeply and am open to a fault.  

I'm hoping to find communities, friends, maybe a family type thing, people who are authentic and value the bravery of being vulnerable with people even in a virtual space.  

I voice as much as I text.  You can message me in world, my ims don't get capped.  I also use discord.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hello, we  are a group of three, one female and two males, fun to be around, energetic and loyal to each other! We just rented a piece of land and bought a house together, we are looking for one more female friend and roommate 😊 drop me an IM if you are interested, both for being a roommate or just friends!

11 hours ago, Liv Simondsen said:

Hello, we  are a group of three, one female and two males, fun to be around, energetic and loyal to each other! We just rented a piece of land and bought a house together, we are looking for one more female friend and roommate 😊 drop me an IM if you are interested, both for being a roommate or just friends!

Thanks for the reply! I'll message in world

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.