Neighbor spot open~!

DreamMalrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello potentially new neighbor!

I have a 4,096m² piece of land where my home lays. With so much land, I don't know what to do with all of it! So I have subdivided 960m² of it to share with a neighbor and my new neighbor will have 329Land Impact/Prims to themselves! The path I placed isn't within the border, so it isn't counted against your prims. You have land all the way from the back border of trees up to the side of the pool house. You cant even see me house unless you step onto the gravel path, or zoom out. Sky boxes are allowed as long as any objects/buildings stay within your property line.

I've attached some photos below.

It is currently empty, but what kind of neighbor would I be if I didn't help a fellow neighbor out! If you are interested, but don't have a house or furniture; I am sure that I have some buildings/furniture that I can put down for ya! You also have full access to the Adult indoor pool too.

Requirements are that anyone interest and those that will also be living with the renter, all be above the age of 18, No children due to the adult amenities that are provided.

The rent would only be $L450/week!

I am a quiet neighbor, more times than none, I am out shopping. But at most I will have 1-2 guests over, rarely more. But we usually speak in IM anyway. If you don't mind my pups on the front yard(They wont cross over to yours) then come on down and take a look!

IM me @ Dream Malrose (dreammalrose)

If im not already there.

Capture.PNG

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

Edited by DreamMalrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.