Beautiful, quiet 512sqm protected river front with private beach and dock

Ivy Kiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Protected 512sqm river front with your own private dock and beach. Home and furnishings / objects can be kept, or returned as wished. 

I am asking L$5000, and I am open to sensible offers. I can be contacted in-world, please leave me an IM, or leave a reply here and I will get back to you asap.

When I bought this parcel, the previous owner included the home, furnishings and objects in the sale. I kept these as the home/land is gorgeous and beautifully furnished/decorated, and I didn't need to change anything. I can return any/all objects that you do not want, or I can include them in the sale, and if you decide that you want to return anything to the original owner, you can do so. *PLEASE NOTE - If you purchase the land before contacting me, all objects/furnishings/decorations will be included in the sale.

Furniture includes a texture change bed with singles and couples poses and matching wardrobe, sofa, book seat, table, chairs and side table. There are additional decorations/pictures/plants and there is a sun lounger and side table with umbrella on the private beach area, with drink giver. 

The area is very quiet, and the surrounding area is lovely with a nice sunset view directly out of the front window, facing the front dock, looking onto the water, where there is a motor boat moored. The boat is not sailable, as it belongs to the previous owner, but can be used to pose for photos. The plot directly next door is also for sale, so purchasing both may be an option for someone looking for a larger area. The plot that I am selling is 512sqm, but the home and objects and clever use of prims make it seem bigger than a 512 sqm plot. I have included some photos here.

Please feel free to visit and look around: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shoki/192/242/22 

~ Scarlett Fenutzini

Shoki Beach photo1.png

Shoki Beach photo2.png

Shoki Beach photo3.png

Edited by Scarlett Fenutzini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.