From 5/19/2011 to 5/25/2011 I order some promo outfits but never recieved but took L$ ?

shemar Hanly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought alot during this time from 150.00 down to 1 lots of 10 promo outfits from different devs but most of the same but I waited for them to come in and they did not so I had to sign off but when I came back they still have not come in and this was done with products 10 at a time about 30 times now yesterday I got two things one at a time and they came in no problem. I would not be worried but I spend alot of money on here and I notice before no products so now again I am out L$ please if at all fix this for me I do not know what to do there is to many and it does not show me or I can not find how to find which product or what dev got paid but I did not get itiem I think during this time I was having problems with Secondlife but I did not know it so please help out what I feel is alot of L$ thank you HELP please?

1 answer to this question

Hello shemar. Open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchases delivered means that the merchant(s) got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases --> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant(s) describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.