Cannot Return nor take a BloodLines Tank

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cannot take my Bloodlines 100L tank back off my clan land nor can the owner of the sim return it to me, weve tried a restart of sim and even tried selling it to someone else and them trying to take it, tried moving it to another parcel and didnt work neither anyone have any ideas plz??

Thanks

I had the same thing happen immediately after the last server roll out. I was working on my latest HUD. I dropped it on the ground in Sandbox Goguen to edit it and could not 'take' it back into inventory. I didn't want to leave this commercially sensitive item rezzed inworld for all to see and copy. I relogged, cleared cache and still could not take it. I made the whole thing transparent and was able to remove all the scripts from it but still it would not allow me to take it. Sandbox Goguen has a 2 hour auto delete yet it was still there some 5 hours later! Finally, I decided to "wear" it (which I would never recommend wearing anything direct off the ground having lost stuff that way in the past) and viola! I was wearing the transparent, unscripted HUD in its usual attachemnt point on my screen. From there, 'detaching" it was easy. Let me know if you can 'wear' the tank and if this helps. Chur, Rez.

Good work! :matte-motes-big-grin:

There's obviously some new bug causing this.

I've been trying to repro this in Sandbox Goguen so I can have a permanent prim there but alas, no luck yet! :matte-motes-evil:

Glad I could help with a workaround until it's fixed by Club Linden.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.