Cancer Caregivers Appreciation Day, Nov 15, 11am - 3pm slt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Caregiver Appreciation Day
Sunday, November 15
11am - 3pm slt

All are invited to come show their appreciation for our Cancer Caregivers. There will be information about resources for caregivers, music and dancing. We will also have a special gift for our Caregivers.

Entertainment schedule:
11am slt DJ Gem Sunkiller
12pm slt Ichie Kamachi
1pm slt Ɓυϐϐlεs 'ƁυƁυ Qυιηη' Ѕσπɢ
2pm slt MrMikie String

Requested attire: Casual

SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/American Cancer Society/63/218/36

About the performers:

Gem Sunkiller has been playing her mixed bag of music on Second Life since 2012, having worked in clubs, at special events, charity events, as well as as an On-Air Host for both T1 Radio,  Relay Radio, and Fantasy Faire Radio.  She is always thrilled to lend her voice to American Cancer Society fundraising events.

Ichie Kamachi:
There is a reason Ichie has been dubbed "The Voice" by her fans.  She is known by most of her fans as a Jazz or Blues singer, but is capable of doing a show in all the following genres: Blues, Jazz, Country, Disco, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, Rock, Pop, Celtic, Hawaiian, Movie themes, Broadway and more... and of course Naughty.
  "With a voice reminiscent of such Jazz greats as Nina Simone and Billy Holiday, this songstress has made a name for herself in SL with her repertoire of jazz and blues.  That is not all she does however, an Ichie show may also include country, pop, light rock, Hawaiian and her trademark "Naughty Song".  Ichie may be one of the most versatile performers in Second Life. If you are looking for a voice that is sultry, sensuous, and as smooth as butter, who can both chill out a room and heat it to a frenzy, look no further. With a heart as big as her voice, I guarantee you will not be disappointed"

Ɓυϐϐlεs 'ƁυƁυ Qυιηη' Ѕσπɢ
Winner of SL's Got Talent 2014, Avi Choice Award winner, Performer on SL ENT Radio and more!
Bubbles is a singer born 1984, and bred on a farm on a small island off the South Coast of England, The Isle of Wight.
She has been singing ever since she can remember, and is the only musical member of her family! Always harboring a passionate love for music from birth, Bubbles has listened to almost all genres of music since she was a child, including, blues, rock, jazz, soul, funk, dance, country, classical, opera and has a massively eclectic taste in music ranging to everything from Pavarotti to Dolly Parton, Journey and Whitesnake to Johnny Cash and Alan Jackson, New Kids on the Block to Adele and literally EVERYTHING in between, with a very strong love of Rock music and ballads/Rock ballads.

MrMikie String:
Quotes from MrMikie String: I love to sing, and sing live! I started as a young child, singing all the time. I played guitar and vocals briefly in a band as a teenager.
I sing a variety of genres; Oldies, Standards, Classic Rock, Love Songs and Country new and old.  Been performing in SL since 07/11/2008.
I am a long time proud member of the Cure Chasers in SL !!

Caregiver Appreciation(3).png

Edited by Sandie Loxingly
Add SLurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.