3072 in Corsica (Reposting for Major Change)

Shy Fae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This 3072 sqm parcel is in Corsica at the end of a Protected Linden canal and has protected water access allowing you to sail all the way down to Nautilus and the Blake Sea. 30K

I’m reposting this because of major changes. I did a build for the land because if it doesn't sell in the next week I’m going to keep it. I created everything on the land so I could transfer it all to the buyer. So all objects you see on land are included in sale. 

The House with pouch is 32x32 and will fit any 1024 land. The front door and front room door are both kool doors and you can set the permissions to self, group. or anyone. The bookshelf in the second room is a secret door leading to the back room. If you click the picture it will open the door. To get out of the room just click the picture over the door and it will open. Outside the open top area above the water can be used for whatever you like. I do a lot of building so I use it for building. 

You will not find this house on MP. I do not sell my builds. I only build for my own personal use on my lands. If you have any questions please IM me inworld and I will be happy to help you. And of course you can, keep everything, send it all back, or trash it. Whatever makes you happy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paneer/106/21/22

Rogueeeeee_004.jpg

Rogueeeeee_005.jpg

Rogueeeeee_007.jpg

Ok land is back up for sale. I really need a bigger sim and found one I would like to purchase. I will let this go for 25k. I can nolonger include objects because of the rentals and a few other things that are not my creations. But whoever buys it will most likely want to decorate with their own things any way. IM me with any question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.