Water parcel, joined to/overlooking a lake, 350 prims - Currently set for sale, but does anyone want to rent it for L$350 per week?

Ivy Kiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If it doesn't get rented this week, it will be sold, so when it's gone, it's gone!  If anyone wishes to rent it, please IM me in-world, and I will get back to you asap, within a day, and get everything set up for you.

With renting there are two options.

1) Modern, Spacious houseboat provided, unfurnished. The houseboat is 41 prims land impact, and this will count towards the number or prims that you have used.  The remaining prims are then yours to furnish the boat with.

OR

2) No houseboat included, and you will have a total of 350 prims to use. 

* I will provide a rent box, placed under the water, to be paid weekly. There will be options on the rent box to count your prims used, add a partner to the rent box, etc. 

Please IM me in-world if interested, thanks. It is currently set up as 'for sale', but I can cancel this if you wish to rent it.

Please feel free to stop by and take a look: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wasp/191/143/71

Wasp pic.png

land pic.png

Edited by Scarlett Fenutzini

• Ivy Kiko changed the title to Water parcel, joined to/overlooking a lake, 350 prims - Currently set for sale, but does anyone want to rent it for L$350 per week?
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.