Open Call for Artist Submissions- Gallery Opportunity!

Plumqueen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All,

I am very excited to join the community and support and uplift all forms of art in Second Life! I am new to SL  so  if there is any information that is missing from this I am open to  any corrections and will provide more information if needed,

Plum

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Open Call for Artist Submissions- Gallery Opportunity! 

Covenstead Art Gallery is a new gallery located in the Magickal community of  Summerisle.   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Covenstead/199/183/25

We are currently accepting submissions for our inaugural exhibition for Deities of the Fields, a  celebration of the Corn and Harvest Moon. Curated by Owner, Plumqueen.   We are looking for artwork that represents  Deities of the fields of every culture.( Osiris, Ceres, Lugh, Jacheongbi  ect)  We are also looking for  Photography, sculptures,  paintings of  Moons ( especially Harvest Moons). We are a small gallery so we are looking for about 2-4 artists, but if we are moved by your artwork, this could be a solo exhibit. The deadline for submissions is  August 26st, 2020. 

There is no fee for exhibiting artwork a Covenstead Art Gallery, If your artwork is chooses to be displayed, we will include an artist bio, landmark to your gallery ( or link to your website/flicker)

Please send a IM or notecard to Plum (Plumqueen) that includes Your bio and a landmark to your gallery or website/flicker for us to view your art.
secondlife:///app/agent/48ed4d15-53c9-4f17-843f-a1d949d4fed9/about

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.