Galloping Gala Ball and Charity Auction!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Attention horse breeders!

We are holding a Gala event in the Happy Homeland Sim.  There will be classes on genetics, horsebreeding, record keeping and filing tickets on Monday and Tuesday.  Wednesday we will have a charity auction to support the Association of International Cancer Research.  The ball will be held Wednesday evening and everyone is invited to gather and socialize.

If you would like to be a part of the auction and have your name out there as a supporter, please come by the sim and rent a stall.  It is 150L for 50 prims for the 3 day event.  Setup is today and tomorrow.  You can donate a bundle/horse to the auction on Wednesday.  For more details, go here to my blog, or go to the sim and see for yourself.

Happy Horsing Everyone!!!  ^.^

Send me a notecard if you are interested or have questions.  Akemi Myanamotu or Blue Myanamotu

THANK YOU!

Galloping Gala Invite upload.jpg

Aww, thanks Kolby!  ^.^  And actually, the sim owners, Asia Garnet and Roving Robonaught are donating that 150L to AICR as well.  You can check out AICR here.  We've set it up so that donations go directly to the organization so hopefully things are transparent.

For me, I wanted to do it to just meet great people in the horsing community, and also well, a lot of us (like me) bought LE horses to support a charity, then they sit in bundles in our inventories.  So now, I can donate to even another charity that does a lot of good.  ^.^  I really hope I get to meet you there.  -And please spread the word.

Thank you!!!  ^.^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.