Coral Estates - 8,064 sqm parcel - sailing estates

Houdis Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Welcome to Coral Estates!  With over 300 regions we truly have something for everyone!  8,064 sqm parcel w/ 1,049 prims is ready for you!.  Keep or return any prims, deed your land to a group, leave a boat docked within your parcel boundary and set sail at your leisure!

Please contact Houdis Hancroft, Sugarpie Froobert or Leah Chardin with questions.  You can TP directly to this land by using this link Maroubras Beach - Direct TP

Or, stop by our main office and find one that's perfect for you!  Coral Estates Office - Direct TP

We also have 70 connected regions with open waterways and just opened a 2nd marina!  Come check us out... Coral BBX - Marina

• 3 weeks later...

Be Very Cautious when renting from this company.   A friend of mine, after spending 7K Linden to landscape a lot, was given 24 Hour notice that she must move all of her things and relocate to a different area, and given 2 days free rent as a consolation.  When discussing concerns the Owner will hide from you, as in you send a message.  No reply, send another message in a few mins and an away response comes up.  I'm attaching a copy of the notice given to some tenants.   Please do your research and rent at your own risk!  Your home is an investment and make sure you know the people you do business with. 

I'm from coral estates, i got a message from my boss that Brontes will be moved out of the sailing area and he asked me to find you a new land, I am sorry that we have to move you... I have found another land identical to  yours, same size, prims and price, your rent was paid till June 21st, I have added 2 extra days so is now paid till the 23rd.

I have set up the new land in your name, all you have to do is right click the land, click buy land, agree and purchase it for zero lindens, your account has bee transfered already.

Here is the landmark to your new land:

􀀀

Brontes will be moved and off line in 24 hours, please save your prims,  if you need help please let me know, thank you for your understanding.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.