Lend me your ears please

LonelyHonest

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I am from 24 years old , indian in RL.I am very lonely in RL.I go to work early morning and came back at late night from Monday to Saturday.So, i have no time to meet people and no one even care whether i am alive or not.I wish to get some friends here in SL.But, no one is ready even to reply to my messages.What should i do?I wish to find my RL soulmate also from SL.

Expecting your opinions?

I suggest you start making friends first and not look for a soulmate right away. SL's not a dating website, so I cannot assure you that you will find a soul mate, but keep up the hopes.

People in SL often tend to be AFK or lose interest in conversations. Their desire to reply depends on how you start the conversation and how engaging you are. If a conversation ever goes wrong don't pester yourself about it, sometimes the problem could be with the other person's mood too.

I prescribe that you do the following:

1) Go to places where people are active and in large numbers.
2) Initiate and most importantly keep the conversation going with new topics.
3) There's always enough people to talk to on SL, so don't be disappointed  if a few conversations don't work out.
4) Send friend requests only when the other person is comfortable around you and not within 10 minutes of chatting.
5) Make each of your conversations different and more suited to the person you're talking to. With a little practice you'll soon learn the trade.

God Speed~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.