L$1 a Day 1024 M2 351 prims full permissions

SuperGirl2016

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have this land I don't use. I thought someone might get some use out of it. i could rent it out for L$ but that's not fun for me.I would rather maybe help people out, make some new friends and enjoy SL by offering the use of it for free*. I hope I don't break the market lol.

Now: If the parcel is available you may rent it for up to 3 days with full permissions. Just right click the sign and pay.  After that, if no one is waiting to rent it you may renew. Terraform, build, create, rez, express, play, party your heart out. Have fun.

Later: If there is a demand, to be fair to my friends, I may need to make changes. The system I'm using will not allow me to rent the land for L$0. I'll fix that. I'll create an official waiting list and make a group if needed. The time frames and other rental details may need to be updated. i hope to get your input so I am sure I will change something I didn't think of.

Always: Please let me know what you think. Add me if you want. I'm using Object auto return to clean up for the next person. If you are concerned, pick up before you leave. I'm not responsible for any objects. And under absolutely  no circumstances do I intend on playing referee.  

So I hope you enjoy and let me know if you need anything. I'll keep you updated.

Love,
Amy

Contact/add:  inworld supergirl2016
*System will not allow the rent to be L$0. Let me know if you would like a refund. I will be more than happy to do so. lol

1024 M2 350 prims- full permissions.

visit property

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.