Looking for a job Inworld

dreamcatcher8907

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone! 

I'm still a new resident of SL, just barely over a month in and finally feel like I'm ready to take on finding, and working a job inworld. I'm open to pretty much anything, I'm very friendly, easy to get along with/talk to, and and very dependable. The times that I'm available are currently any day of the week, at pretty much any time. If something comes up or my schedule changes I will get in contact with those who need to know and let them know the changes ASAP. As for the head/body that I'm using, it's the free Altamura Jenny Fullbody. Eventually I'd like to upgrade to something else now that I've had time to look around and see what all is available.

I'm not sure what else to add in this post at this time. If any possible employers have any other questions for me feel free to send me a PM on the forums, or contact me inworld at: dreamcatcher8907

Thank you all for taking the time to read through this and I look forward to speaking with you all soon. Hope everyone is having a lovely morning, afternoon, or evening wherever you are in RL and SL. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.