Black Talon Rebirth

CaraLawson95

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am Cara and currently in the process of recreating Black Talon Regime. This is a rp sim that is dedicated to Superhero rp. My hope is to unify and create a community again. 

My strategy behind this sim is not of normal, I believe in a council of seven and the rule that my power as the admin be diverted into sub committees maintain any and all decisions based on a vote system. This may need to upped to eight and leave myself as a tie breaker. 

I am currently looking for these positions to be filled and possible creators to operate and host there products personally at the sim no charge. 

Black Talon Council of Seven: Five seats available. (Need calm minds and decisive members on these seats).

Black Talon Engineers: Those gifted with creating and designing city scapes. 

Black Talon Arena Manager: Creates and hosts arena fights.

Black Talon Chief Science Officer: Locate and suggest new “equipment” to the sim based on there role. 

Black Talon Media President: Find advertisement opportunities to promote sim as well as develop propaganda for the rp sim. 

Black Talon Guardian Chief: Head of security, locating rule breakers, and maintaining order in the rp sim through guardians. 

Black Talon Architect: Lead designer planning and designing plans for the sim.

Loremaster: Professional writer designing lore alongside the seven and admin.  

More openings may be available but as of now the sim is still looking for funding. Alone it’s 349 USD for creation and 229 USD a month for maintaining it. Creating the sim with 6 others including myself would be 50 usd. Also maintains it would be 33 usd per person. We are a community and by working together we can create a sim everyone can enjoy. 

Together we can

Black Talon Regime. 

Let the Rebirth begin. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.