Arround 80 folders vanished from inventory

ChroMiuM Praga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, last try now lol,some folders vanished from my partner avatar, arround 75 folders from one store and with no copy items, and some other folders too! Becouse of no copy the creator will not re-send this, Tried clean cache,change viewers with a clean cache and settings, looks like rly a server side problem..... Tried login into protected lands with a clean cache also many diff regions and diff viewers......

Any ideas? Cheers.......

1 answer to this question

Well there are a few possibilities. If the items were transfer you may have accidentally given them to someone else , however that is highly unlikely with so many folders. The next is you may have been lagging or not watching and deleted them all. If you have your settings to delete your trash after each log out you probably didn't even see them in the trash before they were gone. The last issue I can think of is the server simply ate them. I had it happen with a hair once long ago. The best option here is to fill out a support ticket with LL and see if they can restore it. Good Luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.