.: SL Designer :.

AudreyCharron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

75af2e6e26bba5d61af7866f96e3761c.jpg

πŸ…·πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…»πŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ…΄πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…³πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…΅πŸ…΄!

Hello Secondlife!

❀

I'm a designer and I'm here to offer my services to you to help you with your homes, organisations,
weddings or anything else you might need. My prices are very reasonable and negotiable. I regularly visit events, stay
up-to-date with the newest items from designers such as dust bunny, fancy decor and more.

Β 

How does this work and how will you know what you're getting is what you like?

1) First we will have an interview about style, themes, budget, colours and general mood of the place.
The interview will require me to see the sim's space that you wish to be designed.Β 
2) I will search marketplace and in-world stores and events and I will create a collage of
images to show you some samples of what I have come up with. You may approve or disapprove.Β 
3) I will link you every item needed for the design so that you have rights to your objects (or you may
pay me the lindens and I will do it for you), and I will place the items in the space.

Why am I offering this service?
- Some people have trouble with designing something stunning. I want your places of business, events, homes, etc. to look as beautiful as you envisioned.

❀

Contact me in-game -- you can reach me @AudreyCharron.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by AudreyCharron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.