Sync with FB

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've repeatedly tried to sync SL and facebook.  FB will accept the SL software to sync BUT SL wll not accept on its end.  The only thing I think is the problem is FB has my nic as two parts - a first name AND a last name.  (SAME WORD AND NUMBER OF LETTERS FOR BOTH APPLICATIONS).     On the other hand, SL recognizes my nic as one whole name.   This shouldn't cause a problem, SINCE FB WILL ACCEPT THE APPLICATION FOR SYNCHRONIZATION ON ITS END BUT SL WILL NOT DO THE SAME ON THEIR END.
Its interesting that FB acknowledges and SL does not.
I don't know if this is the reason why the two software accounts cannot synch, there may be another reason that is beyond my knowledge??

Ok, thank you.  I typically have two viewers installed and use one at a time, but lately, have only FS installed and had deleted the others.  There are normally some features of one that I prefer over the other.   But, I will check if it makes a difference with a different viewer.

Ok, I've noticed this bug relates to UPLOADING IMAGES TO FB not the initial synchronization.
I would like to sync the two before considering uploading any type of image or video.

Edited by sweetsbrowneyes

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.