Child Avi Friends

tweepy Starship

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hai! I Am A Rper I rp as An 11 yr old im a girl yes in rl and sl lol im looking for friends teens, preteens, kids of any age really my only thing is please please dont babytalk with me thats a pet pev of mine im very much so into anime, im a geek, i like star wars, i love love love disney, i like to read a lot, and watch a lot of netflix and hulu, i am on EST but im online all the time i sleep wwith my avi online, im a bit of an emo kid i like dark things but i have a cheerful side too.. ive been in sl a long long time and its just getting harder and harder to make good friends..  so im here i love gachas too i dont think i mentioned that lol i am an adult IRL so dont worry i am well awear of tos and all the rules like i said ive been in sl a long time almost 10 yrs it will be ten years in march 2019.. i have an amazing family i love them dearly so im not looking for that i just want  some good honest loyal friends... picture of me below yes i was smoking yes i got in trouble for it...... >.> anyway feel free to contact me in world or on here legacy name is tweepy starship my display name is tweepy morgan nightshade 

tweepy september.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.