Land / Property companies *Please Read*

74Theo74

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Theo I am 36 from Manchester, UK. I have only very recently joined SL. One of the main reasons for this was a recommendation from a friend. I have my own successful business in real life. With this, I am hoping to take my business sense into the SL world. I see this a whole new challenge.

I have extensive business to business, business to consumer & telesales. With my first class work ethic there is only one way I want to go...and that is to the top. I have read a vast amount of articles regarding SL to get myself upto speed. I still have allot to learn of course, but I feel I have much to offer your company.

The path I have chosen is Land/Property. Correct me if I am wrong? but this area seems the most financially rewarding in SL? Also this falls in line with my sales skills.

Being a DJ, organiser, or camping in areas for a length of time is not for me..also would be awaste of my talents.

I understand most companies require you to be a minimum of 30 days old to be considered for employment so I respect your own policies. Please take into account though how serious I am with wanting to make myself a success in SL. I guarantee this will happen for me. With bringing me on board to your company you will not regret it.....100%

I hope to hear from you all soon with any offers.

Please contact me to discuss further.

Thanx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.