looking for a well experienced builders please

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi everyone i am looking for a experienced builder for making two whole sets of a particlar roof shape to a certain house i am building its only these roof shapes i would like some help with an aslo to say its slowly down my progress to acheive my goal **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />) i have tried using taper top shear tried all kinds of different building prim but they only doing a 3 or a 4 sided shape if anyone has roof shape making an angle correction of how they supposed to sit on a main roof please get in touch i,d be happy to pay lindens for anyones time an effort to help me make these shapes ...thanks for reading

ps.. I have managed to upload this intresting house pic that i am building roof shapes i am looking for help with is the ones above the garage and livingroom windows thanks for looking please be someone who can help **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />)

chavyprince alexdavidsimivalley1.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.