DJ's & Hosts wanted. 100% tips and free home.

CarolinePatience

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We promote a community feel on our sim, and therefore, offer a free home to anyone who works here.  Homes are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis so don't miss your chance to work where you live, amongst some of the best people in sl!  Adults only, some experience necessary and MUST be reliable.  Contact Carolinepatience Resident if interested.  

• 1 month later...

My name is Billy Diesel , and I am an experienced host seeking a new forever home . My outgoing personality and overall knowledge of club operations makes me a strong leader and suitable candidate for most clubs .

I handle spontaneous situations with ease , such as jumping in when needed without notice . I am knowledgeable in promoting artists and take the time to discover who I'm hosting prior to shift start.

I have excellent communication skills , and a good understanding of promoting in VIP groups , adding and removing guests and sending notices . I am comfortable working sim settings such as starting streams , sim security settings and a good judge of character overall.

Recently I was employed with Roxanne Montclair over at AiR Island , hosting various DJ's ... Live performances and live Electronic artists . My passion genre is House/trance but I work well with almost any genre out there , I am adaptable in character and wardrobe .

I invite club owners to send me a NC with a brief description and landmark in-world.

I am MST time zone so +1 SLT and typically online between 5pm and 3am SLT

Billy DIesel ( dieselaffair Resident)

Billy Diesel.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.