Looking for roommates!

Runi Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Beautiful People!

A while back, I moved into a pretty large house and never finished decorating, it's quite lonely and I'd love to get a roommate or two who I vibe with to share the space.

About me:

• 28/F, Vincentian-American (RL & SL), Leo
  • All about openness and positive energy, nothing is off limits with me - I'm very honest and I don't play games
  • I'm fond of the fact that we're all humans and I do not judge others, I love learning about other lifestyles, cultures and everything that makes us different
  • Relaxed, easy going, really chill, super friendly and not shy to approach people (sounds like I'm describing a dog, but I'm feelin it lol)
  • On voice sort of often but I also like to just listen to music and type/chat
  • Shopaholic like you wouldn't believe, would love to find people with similar styles/aesthetics to shop with or share LMs
  • Recently got back into posting on Flickr...I'm considering making an SL Instagram account buuuut idk
  • No tolerance for trolls, bigots, homophobes, racists or childish people who like to scream at each other on mic (pls do not contact me if you identify with any of these traits in any way)

About my home:

• It's this beauty right here:
    • 5a87a24932fa3_runishome.jpg.3ae3d9407cd82e8276eddde4f98bf149.jpg
    • If you'd like to walk through it on your own instead of touring my place, here it is: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LAQ Decor/43/105/31
    • There are 3 available bedrooms along with a second open living room space upstairs that could also be a bedroom if you'd like. It could even be one massive room/suite.
    • There are 679 prims available, very flexible with how many you'll need which will determine your portion of the rent.
    • My home is up in a private skybox and I've never lagged here at all, but others have. My computer and internet might be to thank for that, so not sure if most will have an issue or not. :/

That's all I can think of to put here. If you're interested or have any questions, reply here or contact me in-world @Runi Jinx. I'm usually just standing around or shopping or something, so let me know if you'd like to meet up and start getting to know each other. Not sure if I'll rent to someone right away, we'll probably feel things out for a day or two before we make a decision, but I usually just follow my instincts and do what feels right. Who knows? :D

<3 Runi

Edited by Runi Jinx
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 17/02/2018 at 2:51 PM, Runi Jinx said:

Hey Beautiful People!

A while back, I moved into a pretty large house and never finished decorating, it's quite lonely and I'd love to get a roommate or two who I vibe with to share the space.

About me:

• 28/F, Vincentian-American (RL & SL), Leo
  • All about openness and positive energy, nothing is off limits with me - I'm very honest and I don't play games
  • I'm fond of the fact that we're all humans and I do not judge others, I love learning about other lifestyles, cultures and everything that makes us different
  • Relaxed, easy going, really chill, super friendly and not shy to approach people (sounds like I'm describing a dog, but I'm feelin it lol)
  • On voice sort of often but I also like to just listen to music and type/chat
  • Shopaholic like you wouldn't believe, would love to find people with similar styles/aesthetics to shop with or share LMs
  • Recently got back into posting on Flickr...I'm considering making an SL Instagram account buuuut idk
  • No tolerance for trolls, bigots, homophobes, racists or childish people who like to scream at each other on mic (pls do not contact me if you identify with any of these traits in any way)

About my home:

• It's this beauty right here:
    • 5a87a24932fa3_runishome.jpg.3ae3d9407cd82e8276eddde4f98bf149.jpg
    • If you'd like to walk through it on your own instead of touring my place, here it is: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LAQ Decor/43/105/31
    • There are 3 available bedrooms along with a second open living room space upstairs that could also be a bedroom if you'd like. It could even be one massive room/suite.
    • There are 679 prims available, very flexible with how many you'll need which will determine your portion of the rent.
    • My home is up in a private skybox and I've never lagged here at all, but others have. My computer and internet might be to thank for that, so not sure if most will have an issue or not. :/

That's all I can think of to put here. If you're interested or have any questions, reply here or contact me in-world @Runi Jinx. I'm usually just standing around or shopping or something, so let me know if you'd like to meet up and start getting to know each other. Not sure if I'll rent to someone right away, we'll probably feel things out for a day or two before we make a decision, but I usually just follow my instincts and do what feels right. Who knows? :D

<3 Runi

i willl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.