CATWA rigged eyes

Luna Foxpaws

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I have question about Catwa rigged eyes, which come with mesh head... Always, when I apply any eyes texture there, it's just like I still look up, I mean, half of texture is just under eyelid. I tried many different brands, but just all are like this. Is any solution for it? I created too my own textures, where I follow UV map, which came in developer kit for eyes, but there is same problem. I know, I can't move rigged eyes, so because it I always used Catwa mesh eyes, which are sold separately and aren't rigged, but I saw many people weared eyes, which came with head and had it allright. So is here any thing, how I can fix it, or I just must move texture on UV map and catch that right place, when I will create my own textures? 

Thank you so much for answer :)

There are no sliders that adjust eye position height-wise  when making a  body shape BUT there are two that adjust how much, and what portion of the eye is seen.

Edit your shape, and see if adjusting " Upper eyelid fold " and " Eye bags"  will do enough to make your eyes look straight.

I would also look if you aren't using a facial expression that makes you look up?

Thank you for your answer. Yeah, I too thought, that it can be by some my setting, like facial expression, but for it I took new copy of head from redelivery terminal, used default shape, which came with head and all same. Will check adjusting that shape again... I found only one solution and that, when I make my own eyes for my store, just move texture on UV map. I was curious, if I can fix it without it. Thank you for your answer Lexbot :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.