Wanted: DJs!

Rosaline Optera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi & Thank You for your interest!

Thermae is an exciting new fresh concept in nightclubs that will soon take the Second Life Grid by storm! It is a professionally designed, 3D rendered club complex. It is also a Roman bathhouse style sim complete with one of a kind dance floor, private baths, and a beautifully designed tranquility garden perfect for photos and weddings. The build is simply amazing. We're looking for people who are fun, loyal, seeking friendship, and want to be in a family-type work environment. We're currently in need of DJs. 
If you'd be interested, please send me a notecard in world with your rates, the type of music that you play, if you use voice or not, if you're currently DJing anywhere that we could observe you, and how many people your stream can handle. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I'm Sol. I'm a DJ looking for a job. I have over 78hrs of music at my disposal, as well as my own stream. I don't ask for much, just enough to pay for my stream everyweek. I would need to know when I would need to show up for work, as well as what type of music you guys are looking for. Get back to me when you can. Thank you.

Sol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.