(RP) Acacia Falls - a fun RP Community

NaomiStarlynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A Brief  History about what happend.

A couple of weeks ago the old RP community i lived at (The Town of Avon) went bust and disappeared and was taken under new management.

My opinion on the new management.

The new group of people that took over seem to be ultra friendly and helpful  (an example is i wanted the house i live in moved slightly so i could put a pool out and  a rose peddle path and so on and they did that within a few minutes of me asking) So my conclusion on that is they seem rather kind and seriously trying to make this place fun.

My opinion on the actual Community.

Alright this is a biggy since the place is undergoing major renovation and changes, but so far from what i'v experienced most of the changes are for the better, they completely changed a sim  into a mountainous area and recently they added 2 extra sims to the place connected by a big bridge trying to merge the community.

My Final Opinion about the place.

Its a nice place with loads of friendly staff, though it needs a little more improving though its getting there quickly oh and ofcource more people living here, if anyone is interested in checking the place out i'd say go for it and contact one of the staff (I'd asume either Nym (Nymph Adasia) or Spike (thespike) ) they will more then likely be happy to help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.