You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Prime community town is looking for active members to fill several roles and positions. We are currently recruiting Hospital, Police dept and Fire dept staff. 
 We are offering paid hiring positions to renters and volunteer RP positions to those who are willing to be part of our community. If any of the volunteering staff will be proven active and show that they love and care about our town will start getting paid weekly.
            Feel free to suggest any role you are willing to play and be part of our community! 

For more info, Comment bellow or IM inworld to Icwlindsey Resident or Chains1995 Resident.

Prime community town is looking for active members to fill several roles and positions. We are currently recruiting Hospital, Police dept and Fire dept staff. 
 We are offering paid hiring positions to renters and volunteer RP positions to those who are willing to be part of our community. If any of the volunteering staff will be proven active and show that they love and care about our town will start getting paid weekly.
                     Feel free to suggest any role you are willing to play and be part of our community! 

For more info, Comment bellow or IM inworld to Icwlindsey Resident or Chains1995 Resident.

Recruiting medical staff and volunteers for our new hospital at Prime community. Currently in great need of doctors and nurses.  If you want to be an active member of a new growing community full of opportunities comment below or IM inworld to lcwlindsey Resident,  Chains1995 Resident or dita Southmoor

• Like 1

Hello good morning I am wondering if I can also join and role play any role. I am new here and I read their comments saying your community is great so I decided to join. I just don't know what to do still confused citizen here haha. I was wondering if your community would be the one to make my stay here worth my while, if it could be my fresh start here. Thank you very much

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 25/05/2017 at 7:12 PM, dita Southmoor said:

yes i love it

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.