Wanted: Assistant/Manager

Catriona Dagger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

.:S:. Stance is in need of an Assistant/Manager.

Requirements:
* Must be able to be online and working at least 6 hours/week (this may fluctuate depending on things going on)
*  Must have the ability to develop contacts with the fashion and photography worlds to promote my poses.
*  Must be creative in ways to drive business to the store.
*  Must be highly organized
*  Must be familiar with blogs (preferrably write your own blog and/or have plenty of blogger contacts that we could utilize to promote my poses)
*  Must be easy to get along with.  (NO DRAMA QUEENS PLEASE!)
*  Must be familiar with hunts (or at least know where to locate them so we can get involved with them)
*  Prefer that you're familiar with how to work with web sites as mine needs updated badly and I just simply don't have the time to mess with it.
*  Other duties as needed.

Other:
*  Must be professional and courteous as you may deal with customers from time to time.
*  Prefer that you have at least a basic knowledge of building/editing objects as you may need to set up displays now and then.
*  Prefer that you have at least 6 months experience as a manager/assistant in SL.

Application:
To apply, please send a NOTECARD to Catriona Dagger, or EMAIL to stanceposes.andprops@gmail.com.   Answer the following questions in detail please.
* Your full SL name
* Time Zone and the hours you would most likely be able to work?
* Tell me what your work experience has been like in SL.
* What do you consider your greatest skills?  Your worst skills?
* Given the time I would need you online, and the duties you may be asked to perform, what would you consider a fair salary?
*  What experience do you have with hunts/blogging/website maintenance?
*  Do you have contacts we could utilize within the fashion/photography/blogging worlds?
*  What time/day would best suit for an interview?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
Catriona Dagger

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

my full sl name is thestreetking i am in yemen the time now is 1:00 am the work time i would like is at 5:00 pm friday i am new on sl but very good in rl makeing pepole say yes most of the time bad skill is acting and when i am online you can call me any time interview times at any time i am on online

• 2 years later...

manger username wickedman123 my real name is not for you to know am au not a druma queen dont you hate them a will hire to go awed and say were to come and what is and all that jezz mostwe free 6 or 5 a week am new be to manger a never be a menger before but a thick a can do it am a keep my rires nubered pretty organized not a good speller as you can see ok??? wil a have a job

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.