Largest Hotel & Beach resort in SL

almo Skytower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is the new hotel moonlit its the 5th generation hotel since almo skytower bought the original Hotel Moonlit from Sho Munro and Burger indigo in 2008. The original hotel was opened by the lindens. All of our hotels have been cutting edge design and enjoyed many tens of thousands of people over the last 8 years. The new 5th generation new features is SL largest theater with some 2500 seats, a indoor pool with a glass floor on floor 10 with views over our custom mesh mall and not to mention our old favorites such as concierge, weddings, regular live acts, conference rooms, hotel rooms and penthouses all on our new sim with breath taking views. We are currently looking for new staff for the new hotel.

-General manager up to 5k per week dependent on experience

-2 x Duty mangers working alternate shifts so hotel has staff 24 hours a day up to 2.5 k per week

-Concierge, waiters, receptionists, djs, waiters and security also wanted

Please pick up an application form at my office see my picks on my profile for info. for Almo Skytower In world.

The Skytower Group has many different business layers within it, we are hiring in other fields also right now. 

Editors, content writers and bloggers required for our reasonably new website covering the all games called www.lovevirtualgames.com 

We pay around 100L per content added to site. It must be original and not copied. You must be able to speak and type exceptionally good English.

All avatars must be over two years old and be heavily connected in sl groups  parties and be full of the latest most interesting news. 

Please pick up an application form at my office see my picks on my profile for info. for Almo Skytower In world.

The Skytower Group has many different business layers within it, we are hiring in other fields also right now. 

Personal assistant wanted. 

Must be able to log in for at least 5 hours s a day (As close to U.K timezone as possible). Must speak English and be able to voice. Use Skype, be able to type emails, chase outstanding items on behalf of the the Skytower Group. Must have at least 4 years in world. 

Schedule meetings

Check group performance

Confident and be able to fill in the gaps when its not available from a very busy owner.

Must be able to have good understanding of building, texturing and scripting or though this would not be required part of your daily job. Custom Building is one of our core business and so you must have a keen interest.

Rent boxes

Be commercially aware and able to help support the team

You would be expected to attend 75% of the client/staff/customer/tenant/general business meetings with the owner and take minutes to be disused in follow up meetings.

You must be able to keep knowledge gained confidential at all time.

• Like 1

3 X Skybox Managers wanted. 

You will have worked in or managed a Skybox rental business for over two years. 

Must be able to log in for at least 4 hours s a day (As close to U.K timezone as possible). Must speak English and be able to voice. Use Skype, be able to type emails,

Must have at least 4 years in world. 

Guide potential tenants to our available Skyboxes quickly

Set up telepots and keep available plots listings up to date

Be online to be the front line in the skybox busiess for customer issues

Be able to place Skyboxes quickly and rented quickly without fuss 

Atteend Scheduled meetings

Check Skybox performance

Confident and be able to fill in the gaps when its not available from a very busy owner.

Must be able to have good understanding of building, texturing and scripting 

Rent boxes knowledge 

Deed group

Always be looking for new land for the group to purchase 

2 X Full perm shop managers wanted. 

You will have worked in or managed a Shop item and marketplace business for over two years. 

Must be able to log in for at least 2 hours s a day (As close to U.K timezone as possible). Must speak English and be able to voice. Use Skype, be able to type emails,

Must have at least 3 years in world. 

We are due to open this month a new full perm store as another bolt on part to our custom building firm part of the Skytower Group.

Set and place items for sale in store

Organise the items for sale and make categories of different theme or types 

Guide potential customers to our available Stock quickly

Set up teleports to store by floor

Use vendors and rezzer demo vendors

Prepare photos of each item and a detailed description which would need emailing to the owner to place each item on marketplace also.

Be online to be the front line in the Full perm shop busiess for customer issues

Be able to sell, list assist customers quickly without fuss 

Atteend Scheduled meetings

Check and report of the full perm shop performance

Confident and be able to fill in the gaps when its not available from a very busy owner

Must be able to have good understanding of building, texturing and scripting 

Deed group items 

• Like 1

3d Software builders and repairing wanted. 

Must be able to log in for at least 2 hours s a day (As close to U.K timezone as possible). Must speak English and be able to voice. Use Skype, be able to type emails, chase outstanding items on behalf of the the Skytower Group. Must have at least 6 years in world. 

Wanted to assist the custom building part of the Skytower Group.

Must have excellent knowledge of Maya, Blender or Max

Must be able produce and import modals to a great standard and with low LI

We have models that need repairing and refining they will be sent by email 

Paid on completion of each project which is dependent of complexity and size of model. Generally 2k-40k

Must be able to have good understanding of building, texturing and scripting as Custom Building is one of our core business' and so you must have a keen interest.

You would be expected to attend client meetings.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.