Is it technically possible to restore a character i deleted years ago?

Naya Ayres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

December 12., 2006, I created my first ever SL avatar, Ronia Dae. Some months (max. 6) later, I was talked into deleting her. Ever since, I have regretted that, and wished I could have my first char back again.

Now I have decided to finally look further into it and ask if it is at all possible to restore Ronia Dae? I realise that even if it is, maybe her inventory and everything is gone - but never mind that, I really just want the avatar back.

Can someone tell me if this is possible?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

Sure, it's technically possible. But restoring an account that you canceled almost four years ago? Call me cynical, but I doubt it. Guess there's no harm in asking, though.

If you have cancelled your account, there is a chance that we may be able to restore it upon your request.

Depending on the length of time during which you account was cancelled, we may or may not be able to restore your account. Even if we are able to restore your account, there is a chance that the inventory, land, and/or L$ previously associated with your account may be unrecoverable. If your account can be successfully restored, we will charge you a US$9.95 reactivation fee.

To start the process, contact our Support team with your request.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/My_account_was_cancelled_and_I%27d_like_to_reactivate_it._What_should_I_do%3F

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.