Mariah DelaRude Available for hire!

Giavonni Hunniton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, everyone, my name is Mariah and I'm currently in seek of a job I will provide a list below of any job-related experience that I have. Commission based jobs do not work for me, it has to be salary based only!

Work History

~ Anything Photography related (I prefer doing inworld snapshots for events)

- Interior Design (If you want the inside of your home decorated , let me know ..we can sit and discuss further details.)

~ Custom shapes (Bento, classic head, whatever you want.)

~ I've Managed land (If you are looking for someone to help you manage your sims I'm your girl!)

~ I've worked for a filming production company before, (All admin work, setting up scenes, promoting etc. I've done it.)

~ I've worked with Spreadsheets for storing data, I'm very familiar with google drive creating applications and such. great at promoting inworld as well as out.

~ Anything that has to do with managing i pretty much can do it, even if it's something I've never done, as long as I'm shown the ropes i can get it down. :)

So this is everything that I have to offer to you if you see something you like please contact me inworld my legacy name is Giavonni Hunniton. Just message me and we can discuss the job criteria that you are offering and Pay. Thank you so much for opening this thread CHAO~! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.