Behaviour of vendors after a negative review of their product.

melaniehaughton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you!! everyone who ever tried to reply my post.

As English is not my native Language i apologize for any mistakes i did before.

I want remark few following Points.

Reason of my post : This post is regarding, Inappropriate Review from someone who bought a Product from my Store.  

i didn't even posted here if its only one review, but the person posted many of wrong and fake reviews. 

For that reason my Products, Rating became down. And as deserved effected my entire business.

Remark : I just wanted to ask if there is anyway for the seller themselves for keeping them out of bullying buyers who in a sense "Blackmail" us with this unethical Activities.

PNG/TGA : I understand peoples can have different choices regarding Format. As its always been a matter of discussion. 

But, I posted my format in PNG for my previous releases or as i want by myself. I didn't hide anything but i clearly wrote it in "Three ways" (Vendor Image, Description as well as in Demo as a notecard). 

Some one might be not aware of PNG. But i didn't made them to buy my product with any false commitment or so. And i can't write (and don't see it possible either)  in different languages which i don't even know. English is popular and used mostly. So, as a common i used English to write up as most sellers did.

I am happy many peoples read and tried to tell their views. Thanks to all,who tried to gave me suggestions, Specially (Callum Meriman). I appreciated it, you kept so many clear points. 

Regards and love to Everyone.

Thank you once again.

*Nb : Sorry, for my improper English. If i made any mistakes above.

Edited by Iondella
Mistake of english.
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.