Can't get into my Profile

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am unable to get into my own profile. I have tried every way possible but all I get is a blank page and at the top it says SNL handshake failed. It has been this way for months. Other people can get into my profile. I also can't get into other people's profiles. I get the same blank page with the same thing at the top SNL handshake failed. I need to edit my profile because the other day someone in world complimented my art work and I wondered how this person got into my art work folder when I thought anyone looking at my profile could only get into my Second Life photography pics folder. Goodness knows what other folders people can access. So I really need to get into my profile to edit it so people can only access my second life photo pic folder. Can anyone help me with this problem? I would be ever so thankful.

I can now get into my profile. I was using the Black Dragon Viewer and when I tried logging in yesterday I got a message from Second life saying that The Black Dragon Viewer had no recent up dates so I could not log in but I had the option of down loading the Second life Viewer. So I down loaded the Second Life Viewer and voila, I can now get into my profile.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.