Trance / Hardstyle DJ Looking for Opportunity

Attila Katana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

My name is Temujin, and I am looking for a DJing opportunity within the right clubs in Second Life. 

My real life employment means that I cannot commit exact times every week as I can be called away at a moments notice or schedules change. So I am looking for a place or a few places that have an open schedule for DJ's to schedule their event on a first come first serve basis for that week.

Meaning that when I know which day of the week I can play, I'd like to be able to make a booking in your establishment and come play that booking for that week.

I prefer to play Trance & Hardstyle tunes (but can play anything you require) and have my own collection. I use virtual DJ and have a deck connected to it for live mixing. I am by no means a 'professional' and am more of a hobbyist and an amateur - however I enjoy spinning the tunes and enjoy bringing friends together. 

I am happy to perform for tips only, in exchange for the ability for me to grow my personal DJ fan base so I can invite my fans to future events, wherever I may be. 

I have my own stream if required, and am able to voice as well - although I find trance music and hardstyle aren't really the types of tunes you really need to interrupt with voice overs - however, happy to play any advertisements mid stream and such.

Contact me in game, preferrably a notecard please as I can sometimes be away for a week or more and IMs get capped.

Sincerely,
Temujin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.