Now Hiring - All Staff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

IllUzIonZ Night Club & Romance Sim is now hiring ALL Positions. 

General Manager - Must be in SL for at least 6 months - Must have knowledge of how to add people to the vip group. How to list events on the SL Website, Know how to access the forums, Must have knowledge how to add djs to a shoutcast board, Know how to change Music settings on the land, Know where to go to run ads. Must be willing to spend at least 2 hours per day on the sim and help us grow our Sim. Must be able to work in a group environment and work well alone. Renumeration to be discussed based on experience. 

Dj's - Must have own stream, Must use Mic, Must be wiling to play requests, Must have experience, Must know how to send out notices and add people to group, Have your own DJ group is helpful but not neccessary, Must be willing to committ to at least 1 shift per week,  Dj's Keep 100 % of their tips. 

Hosts - Must be at least 30 days in SL, Must know how to add people to the vip group, Must know how to send out notices, Must be in theme and ready for shift , Must committ to at least 1 shift per week, Must know how to list events on the SL Website. Hosts keep 100% of their tips. 

Come on down and grab an application from the mailbox. Join the hottest new Romance Sim on the grid. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Town%20Center/207/164/25

I Would like to take a job any available if possible i am kinda new to SL and earning money from Fishing and other activities i would like to be employed somehere so if there is any postion available please contact me 
Thanking you in advance 
Aj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.