Need Poets and Storywriters for open house event for Domestic Violence Info Hub

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I own and operate the Care and Hope Center which is a not-for-profit info hub to instill awareness on the horrors of domestic violence and violence against women.  I recently rennovated and moved my Center to a larger location.  I plan to have a "open house" event at my Center some time in early August. I would like to feature a series of experienced poets and writers to present their workds at this open house on topics pertaining to domestic violence and violence against women.  I will pay chosen poets/writers.  

If you are interested, please send me a NC of your resume and where you have had your works published or read in SL.  Thank you!

Morgan Whitfield-Mickalobe, Care and Hope Center

(mmorganwhitfield)

Hello.

I am new to the community and was ooking for jobs, and I came across your post for storywriters for Domestic Violence.

Now I do not have published experience as a Writer but I do have pretty darn ways with words, and have been writing short stories for most of my life..

I have also experienced Domestic Violence firsthand, and have been in a shelter twice because of such abuse. It's always different for the individual who is on the receiving end, because those creating the abuse seem to have a mentality that they are "helping" or "fixing" us, then to be open and listen and allow another their freedom of Life and Equality.

I would gladly appreciate the opportunity to make you a piece of work to consider my employment. And I appreciate you to take the time to do so.

Sincerely,

Kemanactra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.