Let Your Heart Open for Their Chance to Live

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴​​☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

❀   Inviting you to visit this location, more than half being completely submerged, a lovely atmosphere, the future base of a small M.M.O.R.P.G. still in construction and the sanctuary of the A.I. Squids, discovered long time ago into an archeological digging site from Siberia by a clumsy scientist which have not preserved the samples as he should have, allowing these creatures to invade our world!!

❀ D.A.I.S. is supporting actively REAL LIFE ANIMAL RESCUES, rising funds for desperate cases, with minimum of your time and effort, absolutely FREE OF CHARGE!!

❀   This place is never the same, having a unique automatic seasons changing system, following an ancient calendar, combined with wonderful works of art from different creators which are offering us tools to improve the realism of this world with their weather changing products and seasonals!

❀   Come to have fun, relax and enjoy peace in the middle of a wild nature with medieval scent!

❀ Feel free to have a tour of the castle, enjoy the view, help some REAL ANIMAL RESCUES and meet some of the most unique creatures of Second Life!

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈  D.A.I.S. Sanctuary  ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈  

❀ ❀ Hoping that you will enjoy your visit, D.A.I.S. is wishing you a wonderful time!! ❀ ❀

Squids Sancruary_001.jpgNew Look at D.A.I.S._003.pngNew Look at D.A.I.S._002.pngSnapshot_005_005.pngSnapshot_005_006.pngSnapshot_001.png

Snapshot_002.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.